When we started the Portland Lifestyle Team, we asked ourselves what we would want in a Realtor if we were going to list our own homes. We would want a Realtor that was highly professional, with excellent market knowledge, superior marketing, reliability, great communication and the ability to “tell it like it is”. We took these fundamental ideas to heart and they are the foundation of what our sellers get when they list with us. Our mission is to provide professional service, expert advice and a true 5-Star customer experience!
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll get when you list your home with the Portland Lifestyle Team:
- Our proven, repeatable system backed by market research to sell your home for up to 18% more money
- Local market knowledge and expertise you can count on
- Pricing and home preparation strategies to attract the highest offers
- Listings that stand out from the competition with Professional Home Staging and Professional Photography
- Superior marketing including social media, buyer profile targeting and co-op Realtor leverage
- Powerful negotiation skills using proven techniques and strategies
- Professionally trained sales team with systems in place to make your home sale a smooth one
- “Coming Soon” Listings, Guaranteed Sale Program and “Certified Pre-owned” programs available
- Immediate lead response and lead follow up systems
- Free use of our moving truck
- Much, much more!
The “average” real estate agent in our area is only doing a handful of transactions per year and in many cases only the necessary continuing education to keep their license active. We take the time to educate ourselves so we are at the top of our game at all times. Our track record speaks for itself as we sell more than 10 times the number of homes of the average agent. We are proud to be affiliated with the National Association of Expert Advisors (NAEA) to be able to offer you the latest cutting edge tools to get your home sold. Please call us today for a private consultation! »
What’s My Home Worth?
Do you know what your home is worth in today’s market? It helps when you have recent market data at your finger tips!